- Reference documentation of Sparnatural widgets : all the possible ways to select a criteria value in Sparnatural. Read this to learn some of the features of Sparnatural.
2. Getting started
- Hello Sparnatural : start here to integrate Sparnatural in your own website, from the tutorial page.
3. Configuring Sparnatural
in a Spreadsheet
- How-to configure : a detailled documentation for configuring Sparnatural in a spreadsheet (that is converted into a OWL configuration file). Start here to learn the different configuration options of Sparnatural.
OWL is the recommmended way to configure Sparnatural :
- Configure in OWL using Protégé : a reference page of all useful OWL axioms and annotations to configure Sparnatural with OWL
- Configure datasources in OWL : a reference page of all included datasources and how-to write your own datasource
This is a beta feature
SHACL is also supported to configure Sparnatural.
- Configure in SHACL : a reference page detailling how Sparnatural can be configured in SHACL.
in JSON (deprecated)
This is a deprecated feature
- Using a SPARQL proxy - if your SPARQL endpoint is not CORS-enabled, or uses http while your query page uses https
- Integration with GraphDB Lucene Connector - Special configuration to interact with a GraphDB Lucene index
- Querying date ranges - How to generate SPARQL queries that can match on resources with a begin date and a end date
- Federated query support - How to enable federated querying using SERVICE keyword in your configuration
- Querying multiple endpoints - How to configure Sparnatural so that it can query multiple endpoints at the same time in a transparent way
4. Integrating Sparnatural in HTML / React
- React integration - Initialization of Sparnatural as a custom component within react
- YasGUI specific plugins - Read if you are using YasGUI in combination with Sparnatural
- Customize colors - How to customize colors of Sparnatural
- Query JSON format - Documentation on the JSON structure used by Sparnatural to output and reload queries
- Querying a password protected SPARQL endpoint
5. Extending Sparnatural
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
7. Other resources
- Check out the bibliography section of the website where you can find presentation material on Sparnatural
- Check out the YouTube channel for videos of Sparnatural
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions on the Github issue tracker
- Sparna can provide some support on setting up Sparnatural, so get in touch at thomas /dot/ francart /at/ sparna /dot/ fr